31 July 2016

QUICK MATHRI PIZZA






This is a quick fix recipe to quench those hunger pangs, in between meals. We were three siblings growing up in our house, two brothers and me. And we were constantly hungry. My mother often made this for our tea. Its ready in no time and needs no prepping. Mathri was one snack that you never run out of in a North Indian household like mine. We ate it topped with leftover vegetable or pickle or just as is with tea.

I recently made this for my husband when I was in one of those moods when I couldn't be bothered to do anything. Yes, I get  in those moods too. Needless to say it was a big hit and here I am sharing this treasure with you, courtesy Muma, ofcourse. 


Ingredients:


Mathri - 6
Tomato Sauce - 6 tbsp
Onions - 1 finely chopped
Green Pepper - 1 finely chopped
Cheese - 6 tsp grated

Procedure:


1. Line a baking tray


2. Place the mathri on the tray


3. Spread the tomato sauce on the mathris


4. Throw in the onions


5. Add in the green peppers


6. Top with grated cheese


7. Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes and broil for 5 minutes to brown the cheese. 


8. Plate it or just dive in!



No comments:

Post a Comment